Is your to-do list overwhelming you?
You’re not alone.
I recently presented at a Practice Managers workshop and was interested to hear how healthcare Business Managers were struggling to keep on top of their ‘to-do’ list or, effectively manage the workflows of those they manage.
Translation: Being the ‘go-to’ person in your practice can be a tough gig. And, often a lonely one.
Let’s look at just some of the things that could be on your never-ending to-do list:
- Setting up a new practice location
- Recruiting a new Receptionist
- Negotiating a Doctor’s contract
- Preparing financial reports
- Ensuring technology is working
- Planning rosters
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing conflict between staff!
So in essence, you have myriad of tasks demanding your attention on a daily basis.
And not all of those tasks are straightforward. There can be many moving pieces and multiple people involved!
Still, it’s critical to have a fool-proof way to prioritise and delegate tasks to others.
That’s why I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover of an easy-to-learn system that will provide you a centralised, clear command and control centre for juggling your tasks.
The best part is, it will save you time and money.
However, here’s the rub: In order to get ON TOP of your to-do list, you need to make the time to bring this system on board.
While that may seem daunting, it’s really easy to do.
Project management software to the rescue! It’s easier than you think.
In my view, the best way to seamlessly tackle your to-do list is with a tool that allows for delegation, improves (and tracks) communication, and instills accountability.
Today I’m sharing with you a system that I have been using for several years now to manage my own projects, and those of my clients. It’s called TEAMWORK.
So grab a coffee or tea and start your FREE 20-minute demonstration of TEAMWORK, and find out how its project reporting function works and how easy it is to set up and use. [Please note: I am, in no way, affiliated with this company.]
What’s next? After you’ve been through the training, I invite you to:
- Sign up to receive free additional healthcare business video resources (scroll down to the sign-up box for Tackling Business Issues on https://jodybund.com/).
- Schedule a free situation session if you are interested in discussing further how Teamwork could work for your healthcare business.
- Also feel free to comment with your thoughts below!